Managing Care For Individuals With Special Needs
Many clients want to provide financially for loved ones with special needs without interfering with their eligibility for government benefits such as Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). In other scenarios, a disabled individual needs to protect his or her own assets in order to be eligible for additional benefits to pay for the exorbitant cost of care. Planning with special needs trusts is often the solution in these complicated scenarios.
Experience quality legal care and personalized solutions at Hill & Watchko, LLC. You or your loved one can benefit from our decades of experience in special needs care planning. Speak with us at 770-450-4480.
Think About Your Future Today
Some of our special needs planning services include:
- Preparation of third-party special needs trusts (inter vivos and testamentary)
- Preparation of self-settled special needs trusts (aka first-party special needs trusts)
- Advice regarding eligibility for government benefits
- Coordination with other professionals regarding special needs issues, including personal injury attorneys in the settlement process
- Assistance to special needs trustees
Our firm is known for our attentive service and detailed approach to the law. We provide a full range of legal services for family law and estate planning issues. Create a path forward.
Plan Ahead With Our Assistance
For legal solutions that emphasize your needs, speak with our attorneys. You can schedule an initial consultation easily by phone or online.