Long-Term Care Planning (VA and Medicaid)
Many seniors and their families worry about how to pay for long-term care should the need arise. Long-term care may include in-home care provided by paid caregivers, assisted living care in an Assisted Living Facility, or nursing care in a Skilled Nursing Facility (what many think of as a “Nursing Home”).
Some of our long-term care planning services include:
▪ Comprehensive Consultations and Recommendations related to eligibility for government benefits for Long-Term Care (specifically, VA Pension and/or Medicaid benefits)
▪ Asset Protection Trust Planning
▪ Preparation and Submission of Applications for Department of Veterans Affairs Pension Benefits
▪ Preparation and Submission of Applications for Medicaid for Nursing Home Care
▪ Assistance with Sophisticated Medicaid and/or VA Planning Strategies