Guardianship and Conservatorship
Caring for the physical and financial needs of a minor child or incapacitated adult can be daunting. We assist clients by guiding them through the Court-supervised guardianship and conservatorship process when the necessary estate planning documents are either insufficient or non-existent.
Some of our guardianship and conservatorship services include:
▪ Preparation of Petition for Guardianship and/or Conservatorship and representation through the Probate Court hearing process
▪ Preparation and filing of asset management plans, annual returns, and other reports
▪ Preparation of Petition to Compromise Doubtful Claims and representation through hearing process
▪ Assistance with Status Hearings, Petitions to Sell Assets, Engage in Estate Planning, and related motions
▪ Coordination of Conservatorship plan with Special Needs Planning